Support and DonateYour donation helps our scholarship program.
How to Give
Your gifts enable Global Schools for Starseed and Urantian Children and Teens (GSSU) to become a place where students from all over the world can come to live, study, and work together in hopes of making the world a better place. Your gifts ensure that the visual arts and the performing arts, which include music and theater, are shared and celebrated as well as assuring that unique programs and field trips provide students many learning adventures.
Support GSSU with Tax Credit
Tuition tax credit programs allow you to offset taxes you owe to Arizona by providing a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for contributions you make to a private school. Check out the Arizona Tuition Tax Credit Program and convert your Arizona tax liability into a gift of education for a deserving GSSU student.
Parents can apply to different agencies to receive scholarship support for their children. Scholarships support educational choices for GSSU students.
Other Ways Of Giving
GSSU receives and welcomes donations of all kinds, such as:
- Musical instruments
- Bicycles, roller skates, sports, dance, yoga, and playground equipment
- Art supplies of all kinds
- Power and hand tools, building equipment
- Computers and laptops, cameras, video filming and editing equipment and software
- Books for our libraries of fiction and non-fiction (at various reading levels), including biographies, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other reference books and materials.